Skip to main content

A Five Minute Major update

   I wasn't sure if it was ever going to be time to write a post like this, but I guess it is. At this point, it's best for me right now to take a step back from daily writing for Strikeout Central and Five Minute Fighting.

   Why now? Another year is starting in college for me, and I need to prioritize what's going on there. For one, I'm the Sports Editor of The Suffolk Journal, so that already takes up a good chunk of my time. Besides that, I'm a contributor for 3 FanSided websites, those being Birds Watcher, BoSox Injection, and Causeway Crowd.

   Between just my writing responsibilities and adding in the other commitments I give throughout the semester and the whole school year, there's a lot to do and not much time to do it. So, the time is now to take a step back from the projects I created in high school and turn my attention to what's more important now.

   Honestly, I don't know how much I'll be writing on here and SC anymore, it's hard to guess. This might be a goodbye, or it might not be. But, I'm not going away entirely. That's because of my other writing positions.

   You can continue to follow my work for The Journal, Birds Watcher, BoSox Injection, and Causeway Crowd at their respective links. You'll still see awesome stuff being published there, not just by me. We have an awesome group of writers at all those sites.

   Who knows if or when I'll be back on here. No matter what, you can still catch me at the websites I just mentioned. If this is the end of Strikeout Central and Five Minute Fighting, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed doing it. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

Comments