Skip to main content

Welcome to Five Minute Major

   Hello out there to anyone viewing this post. Welcome to Five Minute Major, a blog all about Hockey. My name is Michael, and I decided to create this website because I love hockey. I run this by myself, in conjunction with my baseball website, Strikeout Central, which is a website all about baseball. Now, let's talk about what you're going to see on this blog.

   First off, I have a goal of publishing at least one post a day, but sometimes that might not be possible. Generally I do like to post at least once a day. As for what I'll post on here, it'll be game recaps, NHL news, trades, free agent signings, things like that. 

   So since opening night for Hockey is tomorrow, stay tuned for the first game recap coming on Thursday. Tomorrow, I'll post about all the games taking place tomorrow night. Here's to the start of what hopefully becomes a successful blog.

Comments